3D Anatomy Android Applications
Explore Anatomy in Augmented Reality
Explore, study, and dissect virtual dog anatomy in augmented reality on Android Applications
Virtually dissect by peeling away layers system by system, and learn how structures truly relate in their natural position.
2.Dellmann’s Textbook of Veterinary Histology
The leading veterinary histology text returns with a fully updated sixth edition.
Written in a concise, easy-to-understand that’s a pleasure to read, this new edition continues the student-friendly tradition originated by Dr. Dellman, presenting the basics of histology including cytology and microscopic anatomy.
The Sixth Edition focuses on the most current knowledge of cell, tissue and organ structure and function. All information has been fully revised and updated by the authors, both experts in their fields.
Written with first year veterinary students in mind, it is also an important resource for veterinarians, graduate students, and others who require information on animal tissue structure and function.
3.Essentials of Veterinary Histology and Embryology by R.k Gosh
- Publisher: Current Books International; 2013 edition (2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8186793909
- ISBN-13: 978-8186793909
4.Functional Anatomy and Physiology of Domestic Animals
Functional Anatomy and Physiology of Domestic Animals, Fourth Edition, provides a thorough grounding in the structure and function of animal body systems.
Taking an integrated approach to the basics of anatomy – both gross and microscopic – and physiology, the book helps readers understand their interconnection in the most common domestic species.
With chapters logically arranged by system, Functional Anatomy and Physiology of Domestic Animals offers students in pre-veterinary or veterinary technology programs an excellent introduction to body systems for future study and practice and acts as a quick review of the basics for more advanced courses in physiology or in a clinical setting.
The fourth edition maintains its expanded coverage of avian topics, including additional information on the kidney, respiration, digestion, and male and female reproduction systems, and a greater depth of information on body water and electrolytes, to facilitate comprehension of capillary dynamics, renal dynamics, and fluid replacement therapy.
More than 350 illustrations, including many new and revised to this edition, reinforce the concepts covered in the text. To aid in student learning, the book incorporates many tools such as chapter outlines, study aid questions, self-evaluation exercises, clinical correlates, bolded key terms, and suggested reading, with two-color text for improved ease of use.
5. Primary Veterinary Anatomy by R.K. Ghosh
- Publisher: current books international (2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9385274279
- ISBN-13: 978-9385274275
6. Veterinary Anatomy Chennai Notes
This Notes On Veterinary Anatomy is most used in indian veterinary colleges, it contains Osteology, Syndesmology, Myology, Biomechanics, Splanchnology, Angiology, Neurology, Organs of Special Senses, Endocrine Glands,
7. Veterinary Histology and embryology KVASU and ICAR
This is Material of Kerala Veterinary and animal Sciences University – kvasu according to icar veterinary syllabus.
Livestock Production And Management
- Livestock Production and Management Lecture Notes 1 – Download
- Livestock Production and Management Lecture Notes 2 – Download
- A Textbook of Animal Husbandry – G. C. Banerjee – Download
- handbook of poultry production and management – Download
- Poultry Production and Management by – Jagdish Prasad – Download
- All Veterinary Livestock Production Management Presentations
- Dukes’ Physiology of domestic animals – Download
- McDonald’s Veterinary Endocrinology and Reproduction – Download
- Physiology of Domestic Animals Book by William O Reece – Download